- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For furious performance and a fierce sound, upgrade with Corsa Crossover Pipes
- X-Pipes are custom-made for your exact year, make and model
- Designed to optimize your flow dynamics for more horsepower and torque
- Refines your exhaust tone for a smoother trailing throttle and richer tailpipe rumble
- Built using heavy-gauge stainless steel for lasting durability and a bold look
- CNC mandrel-bent and precision cut using six-axis lasers
- MIG, TIG and robotic welding ensure exacting build standards
- Easy bolt-on installation using premium Torca clamps for a leak-free fit with no cutting or welding
- Your Corsa Crossover Pipes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust definitely cranks up the ponies and unleashes your engine’s throaty growl. But if you’re after peak efficiency, soup up your system with Corsa Crossover Pipes. These impressive upgrades open up the exhaust path, enhancing the flow dynamics to deliver superior power and a refined tone.
The high performance of your Corsa Crossover Pipe is only matched by its premium construction. The stainless steel tubing is custom mandrel-bent for your ride, ensuring the smoothest flow possible and the pipes are cut using six-axis lasers with MIG, TIG and robotic welding.
There’s no need to dig out your Sawzall or welder—your Corsa Exhaust X Pipe is designed for a direct bolt-on fit with Torca clamps that seal up tight for a leak-free installation. Your Corsa Performance X Pipe comes complete with hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Corsa Crossover Pipes Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard F C (Dimondale, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — May 20, 2016 6:29 AM
Reviewed by Frank D (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Nov 25, 2015 8:58 AM