- Rebates: $150 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to three signature Corsa Performance Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Sport Series: Providing high-performance sound, Corsa’s sportier series delivers distinct rumble at idle, an aggressive sound through the gears and no drone during cruise
- Touring Series: Perfect for those looking for an exhaust that’s only slightly louder than stock, the Touring is quiet at idle and doesn’t drone during cruise
- Xtreme Series: Race inspired, the Xtreme offers the most aggressive sound and a deep throaty growl that’s sure to intimidate
- Corsa’s patented aerospace-grade RSC technology eliminates interior resonance at cruising speeds
- Delivers jaw-dropping horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers without restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Mandrel-bent tubes for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and improving gas mileage
- Made from 100% stainless steel tubing for enhanced corrosion resistance (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Designed to easily install at home with only common tools – hardware and detailed instructions included
- All Corsa Exhaust Systems are 50-state legal
- Corsa Exhausts are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Corsa is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to give your ride the throaty sound and impressive horsepower gains that come with an upgraded exhaust system. Ditch your stock levels of performance and the annoying cockpit hum that often accompanies an aftermarket exhaust with a Corsa Performance Exhaust System.
Available in three distinct series, each more aggressive than the last, Corsa Exhausts use patented aerospace-grade RSC technology to eliminate interior resonance at cruising speeds. They’re designed to deliver impressive horsepower gains thanks to non-restrictive muffler chambers and mandrel-bent tubing. If you can keep a lead foot off the pedal, you may even see improved gas mileage. The 100% stainless construction helps resist corrosion.
50-state legal, your new Corsa Performance Exhaust installs easily at home with the use of common tools, is proudly manufactured in the USA and comes covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
692 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Grady S (PACE, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Oct 24, 2018 6:02 AM
This exhaust has the perfect rumble at startup and through the gears. No drone and sounds good not just loud like a lot of other manufacturers exhaust. I definitely feel the torque in midrange. Worth the money.
Reviewed by Ryan S (MENDON, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Sep 19, 2018 3:18 AM
We fought with the last length for about and hour. Then removed from under my truck, compared it to the extension length, and realized it was OUT OF ROUND. Very frustrating. If it was for that it would have taken half the time??
Reviewed by Frank B (Stoneham, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Aug 25, 2018 8:25 AM
Install was a breeze for me as I am a mechanic of sorts and have many tools. I recommend that it should be installed professionally if your not so equipped. They sound great on my Mustang with just enough growl but no noise at highway speed in the cabin. Auto Anything had the best price and free shipping to boot!
Reviewed by mikes a (rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Aug 23, 2018 8:45 PM