- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to three signature Corsa Performance Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Sport Series: Providing high-performance sound, Corsa’s sportier series delivers distinct rumble at idle, an aggressive sound through the gears and no drone during cruise
- Touring Series: Perfect for those looking for an exhaust that’s only slightly louder than stock, the Touring is quiet at idle and doesn’t drone during cruise
- Xtreme Series: Race inspired, the Xtreme offers the most aggressive sound and a deep throaty growl that’s sure to intimidate
- Corsa’s patented aerospace-grade RSC technology eliminates interior resonance at cruising speeds
- Delivers jaw-dropping horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers without restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Mandrel-bent tubes for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and improving gas mileage
- Made from 100% stainless steel tubing for enhanced corrosion resistance (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Designed to easily install at home with only common tools – hardware and detailed instructions included
- All Corsa Exhaust Systems are 50-state legal
- Corsa Exhausts are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Corsa is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to give your ride the throaty sound and impressive horsepower gains that come with an upgraded exhaust system. Ditch your stock levels of performance and the annoying cockpit hum that often accompanies an aftermarket exhaust with a Corsa Performance Exhaust System.
Available in three distinct series, each more aggressive than the last, Corsa Exhausts use patented aerospace-grade RSC technology to eliminate interior resonance at cruising speeds. They’re designed to deliver impressive horsepower gains thanks to non-restrictive muffler chambers and mandrel-bent tubing. If you can keep a lead foot off the pedal, you may even see improved gas mileage. The 100% stainless construction helps resist corrosion.
50-state legal, your new Corsa Performance Exhaust installs easily at home with the use of common tools, is proudly manufactured in the USA and comes covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
713 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt C (ACTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Apr 11, 2020 6:20 AM
What a great sounding exhaust. I purchased the Corsa dB 24916 for my `18 Tundra and I couldn't be happier. It is quiet while cruising but when you get on the gas, it opens right up and sounds incredible. AutoAnything got is shipped immediately and it took me more time to remove the old exhaust than it did to install the Corsa. Don't hesitate on purchasing this. Zero Drone at any speed!!!
Reviewed by Jeremy L (Spring, TX) — Mar 31, 2020 4:05 AM
This is by far the best sounding exhaust for a Silverado 5.3. Nice rasp at cold startup then comes to a nice deep tone when settled. Highly recommended. Price might be stiff. Definitely worth it.
Reviewed by Naeem M (HIGHTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 26, 2020 7:59 AM
Reviewed by Kathleen K (SAINT PETERS, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Feb 26, 2020 6:31 AM
I truly researched this exhaust before purchase. The only sound clips were on Utube. But since I've had other exhaust systems i really believed that the Extreme sound level was perfect. I am so disappointed. It is not loud. Yes it is an improvement over the stock exhaust but that's all I can say. I would not suggest this exhaust to anyone that wants a true loud Rumble . Heartbroken Camaro owner.