- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to three signature Corsa Performance Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Sport Series: Providing high-performance sound, Corsa’s sportier series delivers distinct rumble at idle, an aggressive sound through the gears and no drone during cruise
- Touring Series: Perfect for those looking for an exhaust that’s only slightly louder than stock, the Touring is quiet at idle and doesn’t drone during cruise
- Xtreme Series: Race inspired, the Xtreme offers the most aggressive sound and a deep throaty growl that’s sure to intimidate
- Corsa’s patented aerospace-grade RSC technology eliminates interior resonance at cruising speeds
- Delivers jaw-dropping horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers without restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Mandrel-bent tubes for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and improving gas mileage
- Made from 100% stainless steel tubing for enhanced corrosion resistance (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Designed to easily install at home with only common tools – hardware and detailed instructions included
- All Corsa Exhaust Systems are 50-state legal
- Corsa Exhausts are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Corsa is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to give your ride the throaty sound and impressive horsepower gains that come with an upgraded exhaust system. Ditch your stock levels of performance and the annoying cockpit hum that often accompanies an aftermarket exhaust with a Corsa Performance Exhaust System.
Available in three distinct series, each more aggressive than the last, Corsa Exhausts use patented aerospace-grade RSC technology to eliminate interior resonance at cruising speeds. They’re designed to deliver impressive horsepower gains thanks to non-restrictive muffler chambers and mandrel-bent tubing. If you can keep a lead foot off the pedal, you may even see improved gas mileage. The 100% stainless construction helps resist corrosion.
50-state legal, your new Corsa Performance Exhaust installs easily at home with the use of common tools, is proudly manufactured in the USA and comes covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
698 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel M (OGDENSBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Jan 14, 2019 12:25 PM
Best sounding exhaust system you can buy. Zero drone inside the cab. Loud when you really get on it but pretty moderate while just driving around. It is a little pricy but you get what you pay for. Easy installation. Once the old exhaust was removed, I had the new exhaust installed within about 30-45 minutes
Reviewed by Christopher D (GODDARD, KS) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 28, 2018 7:11 PM
I surprised my wife with this accessory, she was nervous about it being too loud. But is tickeld pink. This exhaust is exactly what my wife's RST tahoe needed for an awesome sound. The no chrome exterior on the tahoe compliments the black exhaust tips.Looks and fits perfectly. No drone that I can tell. Have had installed for about a month I would reccomend Corsa for anyone considering doing the same exhaust. Too bad they do not offer similar for my chevy 2000 k2500 crew.
Reviewed by GARY B (Lawrenceville, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Dec 18, 2018 4:11 AM
Reviewed by Ryan R (JEFFERSONTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Dec 15, 2018 10:34 AM
My son, a buddy of his, and I installed the Corsa exhaust system (PN: 24873) on my 2018 GMC Sierra, 1500 Crew Cab - short bed. The hardest part of this install is removing the stock exhaust, which you can do without cutting. Lowering the spare and getting it and the retention cable out of your way is key to getting this done. The stock hanger removal from the rubber grommets is a fun step, but take your time, use lots of soapy water, and you will get it done. Installation of the Corsa is simple.