- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to three signature Corsa Performance Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Sport Series: Providing high-performance sound, Corsa’s sportier series delivers distinct rumble at idle, an aggressive sound through the gears and no drone during cruise
- Touring Series: Perfect for those looking for an exhaust that’s only slightly louder than stock, the Touring is quiet at idle and doesn’t drone during cruise
- Xtreme Series: Race inspired, the Xtreme offers the most aggressive sound and a deep throaty growl that’s sure to intimidate
- Corsa’s patented aerospace-grade RSC technology eliminates interior resonance at cruising speeds
- Delivers jaw-dropping horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers without restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Mandrel-bent tubes for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and improving gas mileage
- Made from 100% stainless steel tubing for enhanced corrosion resistance (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Designed to easily install at home with only common tools – hardware and detailed instructions included
- All Corsa Exhaust Systems are 50-state legal
- Corsa Exhausts are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Corsa is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to give your ride the throaty sound and impressive horsepower gains that come with an upgraded exhaust system. Ditch your stock levels of performance and the annoying cockpit hum that often accompanies an aftermarket exhaust with a Corsa Performance Exhaust System.
Available in three distinct series, each more aggressive than the last, Corsa Exhausts use patented aerospace-grade RSC technology to eliminate interior resonance at cruising speeds. They’re designed to deliver impressive horsepower gains thanks to non-restrictive muffler chambers and mandrel-bent tubing. If you can keep a lead foot off the pedal, you may even see improved gas mileage. The 100% stainless construction helps resist corrosion.
50-state legal, your new Corsa Performance Exhaust installs easily at home with the use of common tools, is proudly manufactured in the USA and comes covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
686 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marcos V (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Jul 16, 2018 9:31 PM
It is louder than the stock for sure. My only gripe is the color..doesn't look so much black as it does grey. I was expecting dark black. Honestly I wanted a HUGE difference for the price and it didn't blow me away. I got it installed at a muffler shop and the mechanic told me the parts didn't fit exactly and he had to modify the exhaust pipes. With some throttle it sounds tough so I'm satisfied.
Reviewed by Stanley R (Bridgewater, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2018 6:45 AM
Replaced my Magnaflow system with the Sport Corsa exhaust. What a difference. No droning noise at driving speed, but still has the growl at acceleration! Kinda pricey,but you get what you pay for. And, AutoAnything gave me the absolute best price!
Reviewed by William W (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac XLR — Jun 22, 2018 4:54 AM
Just had the corsa installed on my cadillac xlr.beautiful sound of power no drone when on interstate so very satisfied with my purchase.auto anything was fantastic through the purchase and how fast i got my product.ty all
Reviewed by Justin S (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru BRZ — Jun 14, 2018 7:02 AM
On my otherwise stock 17 BRZ the sound is perfect. I didn't want loud and obnoxious, nor too quiet. This is a perfect middle ground. Nice volume on cold starts and acceleration, but no drone or raspiness. My only complaint is the tips were hard to get aligned. They're perfectly centered but the drivers side sticks out about 1 inch further.
Reviewed by Marc T (Lockport, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2018 5:12 AM
Sound is phenomenal. Exactly what I was looking for. Installation was easy. Have two seven month old twins who can sleep just fine without hearing any drone. Wish I bought a lot sooner!