- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Optimize your exhaust with a Dorman Catalytic Converter (50-State CARB EPA-Compliant)
- Manufactured from stainless steel or cast-iron to prevent warping and cracking
- Resistant to leaks and protected with a heat shield (depending on application)
- OE replacement catalytic converters deliver a precise fit
- Legal for use in all 50 states
- Dorman Catalytic Converters (50-State CARB EPA-Compliant) are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t drive another mile with that worn-out, cracked or warped catalytic converter working harder than it should. Toss that part and get connected to a Dorman Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (50-State CARB EPA-Compliant). Precision-engineered form stainless steel or cast-iron, these durable, hard-hitting replacement cats are suitable for application in all 50 of our nation’s states and make for an OE-quality fit – just like the name says.
Depending on your application, which you only have to enter above, your brand-new converter may even come with a heat shield for long-lasting protection against too-high temperatures. Regardless of that, it’s supported by a limited lifetime warranty against all defects.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)