- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Upgrade your missing or worn-out converter with an Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Effective on most complex or 2nd-generation OBD-II systems
- Universal design is less expensive than direct-fit models
- Eastern’s proprietary catalytic chemistry maximizes catalytic efficiency
- Improves exhaust flow over OEM converters for maximum performance
- Manufactured from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel to prevent rust
- Your Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
When your catalytic converter turns into a catastrophic failure, it’s time to panic – or not. With the Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter, you can replace that clunker for less. These universally-designed converters costs much less than direct-fit models, saving you a bundle of cash.
The kings over at Eastern Catalytic have been knocking out noxious fumes for years. So, they built their Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel. And, like all of their products, these cats use a proprietary chemistry for optimum efficiency.
Since they’re designed to fit a variety vehicles, the savings in design costs are passed onto you. And best yet, your Eastern Catalytic Universal Federal EPA-Compliant Catalytic Converter is covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Welding, cutting and tube bending may be required, so a professional installation is recommended.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (THEODORE, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 03, 2018 9:27 AM
bought converter for a 2003 Chevy s10 to replace the worn out rattling converter that was on it. Fitting was easy, only needed one adapter to go from 3" to 2-1/2. Can not comment on any performance gains from stock as the vehicle is still a work in progress. Shipping was fast, and if needed I would buy again.