- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your sport compact a mean bark to match its vicious bite with Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers
- Expertly engineered for a smooth, refined exhaust tone—not the old-school "tin can" sound
- The advanced internal design reduces backpressure, runs cool and produces a rich note
- Boasts 409 stainless guts housed inside a lightly polished 304 stainless case
- Available in a range of sizes to fit most Asian, European and American sport compacts and tuners
- Your Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You can hear a junky sport compact muffler from a mile away. Their hollow, tinny tone sounds like dry beans bouncing around an empty coffee can. But, with Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers mounted to your compact speed fiend, your tail pipe spits out a symphony of menacing music.
What sets Flowmaster dBX Mufflers apart is their cutting-edge core technology. When spent fumes reach your Hushpower muffler, the hot gases speed up in the entry cone, smooth out in the laminar flow chamber, and launch out the exit cone with nearly no resistance. Meanwhile, the sound waves bounce back and forth along a specific path until they roll out as a smooth, refined rumble.
Better yet, dBX Hushpower Mufflers are built tough for years of dependable dampening. Their guts are wrought from 409 stainless, and the case is made from 304 stainless that's lightly polished. You can pick from multiple inlet and outlet sizes to fit everything from Civics to GTIs. And, every Flowmaster Hushpower Muffler includes a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard G (BOWIE, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ — Nov 14, 2017 12:58 AM
Reviewed by Sheila S (Lebanon, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Jul 11, 2017 5:07 PM
This muffler was placed on a 2012 Subaru 3.6R. Sounds really good at wide open throttle but the drone is a little harsh. This may be due to the fact that I had all the pipe replaced with 2.5" from the cat back and no resonator. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.
Reviewed by Frank S (Hayes, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Nov 11, 2015 3:52 PM
Reviewed by Jacob W (ZEELAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 10, 2015 8:16 AM