- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Unleash smooth, clean exhaust with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal)
- Granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board – it’s also CARB-compliant
- Custom-built for direct, bolt-on replacement of your factory catalytic converters
- Internal substrate material and precious metal loading are engineered for maximum efficiency
- Fully-welded stainless steel outer shell provides for maximum durability
- High-quality construction prevents MIL code issues
- Assemblies include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and all necessary installation hardware
- Converters must be installed in strict accordance with the application information provided
- Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters are made in the USA
- Your Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter is supported by a 50,000-mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty
Get the most out of your performance mods and avoid the pollution patrol with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal). Custom-built for direct, bolt-on replacement, these quality exhaust add-ons replace your power-robbing components to produce smooth, clean CARB-compliant exhaust flow.
Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are proudly manufactured in the USA and feature a fully-welded stainless steel outer shell and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum durability. Engineered with internal substrate material and smog-scrubbing precious metals, Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) ensure superior efficiency and avoid the MIL code issues of lower-quality cats.
They’ve been granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board and must be installed strictly with the application information and installation hardware provided. Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are backed by a 50,000-mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig C (Brentwood, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 28, 2015 1:27 PM
the people at autoanything were very helpful and the cat arrived quickly at a better price then i found anywhere else. be aware it did not come with studs on the new cat and had to fashion my own, which is fairly easy to do. id say its a 5 star for anyone with even a little amount of auto experience.