- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Flowmaster Exhaust series (depending on your vehicle:
- American Thunder: The sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- Outlaw Series: Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- dBX Flowmaster: Perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- Force II: Features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Available with single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depending on your vehicle)
- You have your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depending on the kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Flowmaster Exhaust is proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The Flowmaster Exhaust System delivers more than a little sound and power – enjoy impressive horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model.
Flowmaster has a wide range of different systems for you to choose from. If you want an all-out, loud exhaust system, go with the American Thunder. The Outlaw Series is an aggressive, race-oriented system and almost as loud. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the dBX Series, and, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is best. Have your pick of single, dual, side and rear exits (depending on the model). Each kit is powered by performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Your Flowmaster Exhaust System is backed by different warranties, depending on the materials used – for aluminized steel, you’re looking at a 3-year warranty, and for stainless steel, there’s a limited lifetime warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1892 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul H (Justin, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Wednesday at 8:20 AM
Perfect fit, sounds great & is an awesome upgrade for a 17 camaro with V6!! Wife loves it...
Reviewed by ed k (Elizabeth, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2018 4:20 AM
easy to put on and sounds good not to loud but nice rumble low cab noise well built
Reviewed by Jason T (Peckville, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2018 6:19 PM
Easy to install sounds good with minimal drone hardest part was removing old exhaust
Reviewed by Joseph K (BRUNSWICK, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2018 8:11 PM
Nice sound but wish it had a little more growl at idle. When you punch it, the sound is great but idle is basically stock. If I started over I'd probably go with outlaw version
Reviewed by Randall H (LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — May 31, 2018 1:15 AM
Delivery date was later than originally stated but I received the product in about 2 weeks from order date. Exhaust sounds much better but not quite as loud as I expected. Installation was easy.