- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your old open header six feet under – upgrade today with a high-quality Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler
- Manufactured from high-quality aluminized or stainless steel and grey-coated to last a long time
- Design incorporates sound attenuation rings without the need for packing materials
- Provides minimal sound reduction, and intended primarily for racecars requiring mufflers but without dB restrictions
- Available in a number of compact lengths and multiple tubing diameter sizes to fit your needs
- Small, lightweight round case allows for installation in limited-space applications
- Your Flowmaster Outlaw Series Muffler is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If the race track was an empty cowtown thoroughfare, your machine would be the quickest draw around. But even the deadliest desperado needs backup – not in the form of a second six-gun, but in the round, compact shape of the Flowmaster Outlaw Series Muffler. When attached directly to you ride’s collector, this bad boy is guaranteed to produce more power than your stock open headers, while taking the edge off the open header sound.
Intended for racecars requiring mufflers but without dB restrictions, the aluminized and stainless steel-crafted, grey-coated Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler are available in two lengths and multiple tubing diameter sizes –including 3", 3.5", 4" and 5". And don’t forget that its lightweight but sturdy design incorporates sound attenuation rings without the need for packing materials. Your Flowmaster Outlaw Resonator carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall T (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jun 24, 2019 10:48 PM
I've been a fan flowmasters from starting with 40 series, super 10s, and now outlaws on my 2014 dodge challenger RT. I must say nothing like the outlaws, heads turn when I ride by and when you get on it on the highway people move out the way. The best part is I got it for the cheapest price from here auto anything by $33. So I will be shopping here more and recommending all my car lover friends which is huge
Reviewed by Jason R (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — May 16, 2019 10:02 AM
I'm happy with my new Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler. I recently had the SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust system on my 02 Camaro but felt like it wasn't loud enough for me. So I did a little research and with help from the Autoanything technical support team I purchased the Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler and I must say I am very happy with the results.
Reviewed by Michael C (ROUND LAKE BEACH, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jun 06, 2017 3:19 PM