- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dial up your tailpipe’s style with Flowmaster Oval Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Designed with a unique oval-shaped, angle-cut output for maximum curb appeal
- Constructed from pure stainless steel for lasting durability
- Polished to a mirror shine for show-stopping looks
- Embossed with the bold Flowmaster logo
- Simple and secure clamp-on installation
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Oval Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
Back in the ‘60s, even the base-model Detroit muscle cars were treated to heaping helpings of chromed metal. Glimmering trim was a right, not a privilege. Those days may be gone, but you can bring the classic look back to your ride with Flowmaster Oval Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
As unique as a three-dollar bill, these Oval Exhaust Tips boasts big, bold, oval-shaped outputs that scream, “Let's race!" Add to that the chiseled edges, the downward diagonal slice and the embossed Flowmaster logo, and these single tips are sure to rev up your auto's attitude.
While they look like they just stepped out of a time machine, Flowmaster Oval Tips are wrought using modern techniques and premium materials. Each oval tip is crafted from pure stainless steel that's polished to a shine so deep you can use it to trim your sideburns. Plus, it comes with a built-in clamp that lets you bolt it directly to your tailpipe with no welding needed. And, Flowmaster covers these single tips with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Oval Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wyatt B (Bartow, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 BMW 5-Series — Apr 28, 2014 8:31 PM
Adding OEM M5 exhaust from headers back was rather unspectacular until the TRUNK where extensive modification was needed to the passenger side trunk area to allow for the tail pipe to pass thru (540i has capability of driver's left side exhaust ONLY). M5 mufflers NOT USED (just the big OEM Silencer 2in2out) AND REPLACED WITH 3" TAIL PIPE INTO 3" FM Oval Angle-Cut Exhaust tips. A CUT ABOVE THE USUAL AND EYE CATCHING!!!!!!!!!!