- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up your ride’s street appeal with Flowmaster Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Built with smooth, rolled edges around a unique oval-shaped output
- Made from pure stainless steel for lasting durability
- Polished to a mirror shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Simple clamp-on installation
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
The ferocious rumble of performance exhaust systems is unmistakable. All too often, though, their bland tailpipes don't match the mighty boss tones they're producing. Don't put up with raw metal tubing—top off your tailpipe with the bold look of Flowmaster Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
Blending clean style with an aggressive attitude, Flowmaster designed these Rolled Oval Exhaust Tips to stand out from the highway herd. Their wide-mouthed outputs match the guttural bark of your exhaust while the smooth rolled-edges let onlookers know that you don't always bite.
Not only do Flowmaster Oval Tips look tough, they're also built to take a beating. Each Oval Tip is wrought from premium stainless steel that's polished to a mirror finish and embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo. For an easy at-home install, Oval Rolled Exhaust Tips have built-in clamps for a simple bolt-on fit. Plus, each Flowmaster Oval Tip comes with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew K (SAN RAFAEL, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover — Jun 09, 2016 10:13 AM
I love the way it turned out. But there was no way to affix this to my stock 2 3/8's pipe without resorting to a weld. Tried finding a sleeve at autozone but they don't make it. My choices were to have one created or weld on. I chose to weld which ultimately was the right choice. Everyone loves the look including me.