- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Flowmaster Pro Series Mufflers
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Dial up your performance without an overpowering tone by adding the Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler to your ride
- Delivers the feel of running straight headers while producing a mellower sound
- The perfect match for high-horsepower SUVs, diesel trucks and RVs
- Equipped with Flowmaster's exclusive Laminar Flow™ technology
- Built tough with stainless steel guts packed into an 16-gauge aluminized steel case
- Available in a range of sizes to fit everything from 3" to 5" piping
- Your Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running straight headers might give you the edge at the track, but missing mufflers on your daily driver makes you a pariah in your neighborhood. Fortunately, you can tap into the raw power of an unrestrained exhaust without worrying about the Jones' leaving flaming bags of poodle patties on your doorstep—you just need Flowmaster Pro Series Mufflers.
Maximum performance and a mellowed-out aggressive tone are the hallmarks of the Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler. The patented Laminar Flow design keeps hot gases racing along at warp speed—all while turning down the volume on your engine's natural roar. Not only do you experience hotter horsepower, but you still get invited to your cul-de-sac's block parties.
Universally sized to fit a host of stock and aftermarket exhausts, Flowmaster Pro Mufflers pair perfectly with high-powered SUVs, diesel rigs and RVs. Plus, their sturdy stainless steel internals and 16-gauge aluminized casing make them sturdy enough for track and off-road use. To top it off, Flowmaster backs your performance muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)