- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Connect two pipes of differing diameters with ease – with a Flowmaster Slip Connector
- Inlet designed for a slip-fit and suitable for a wide range of applications
- Built-to-last from hard-wearing, 16-gauge aluminized steel
- Body length measures approximately 10”, with a diameter of 3”
- Some modifications may be required
- Your Flowmaster Slip Fit Exhaust Connection is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have two exhaust pipes of differing sizes that need to be connected, you need a top-of-the-line Slip Connector from Flowmaster. With only some modifications necessary, this 10” long, 3” diameter aftermarket connector boasts high-strength 16-gauge aluminized steel construction. Limited Lifetime Warranty.