- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) keep pollution down and performance up
- CARB-compliant with Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board
- Universal size is designed to fit most pre-OBD and OBD-II vehicles
- Internal substrate material and precious metal loading are engineered for maximum efficiency
- Stainless steel outer shell and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing offer superior strength
- Quality construction prevents MIL code issues of more common cats
- Converters require welding and/or fabrication – should be installed by qualified technicians
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converter (50-State Legal) is supported by a 50,000-mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty
Steward the earth without having to curb your speed fiend’s performance with Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal). Offered for a wide range of pre-OBD and OBD-II vehicles, these universal-fit exhaust add-ons are completely CARB-compliant with Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board.
The perfect way to cut your emissions and maintain your mods, these Flowmaster CA Legal Universal Converters feature internal substrate material and precious metal loading that’s specifically engineered to maximize efficiency and avoid MIL code issues.
Durably constructed in the USA, Flowmaster California Legal Universal Catalytic Converters boast a stainless steel outer shell and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) require welding and/or fabrication and should only be installed by qualified technicians. Flowmaster backs this baby with a 50,000 mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.