- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove the restrictions in your exhaust system by installing a Flowmaster Y-Pipe
- Manufactured from premium-quality 409S stainless or aluminized steel
- Scavenger Y-pipes feature exclusive D-port technology
- Available in multiple sizes for any application but may require some modification
- Flowmaster Y Pipe Exhausts install easily thanks to a clamp-on design
- Overall body length varies by application, as do inlet and outlet diameters
- Your Flowmaster Merge Pipe is made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ditch those restrictive stock crossovers and unleash your ride’s true potential with Flowmaster Y-Pipes. Best suited for custom applications, these high-quality merge pipes are constructed from high-strength 409S stainless or aluminized steel and feature cutting-edge D-port technology. Available in multiple sizes, they require some modification before clamping on. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Y-Pipe Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by michael s (point pleasant, NJ) Reviewed for a 1988 GMC S15 Pickup — Oct 25, 2017 5:02 AM
This piece is made of a heavy steel that' going to last seemingly forever. It has great flow characteristics and fit my needs perfectly. Flowmaster products are "top shelf" quality.