- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn heads wherever your drive with FlowTech Exhaust Systems (Federal Emissions)
- Custom-made for a direct-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Delivers optimal exhaust flow for ultimate horsepower and torque gains
- High-flow design produces an aggressive growl while accelerating and a mellow tone at idle
- Built to last from aluminized or stainless steel (varies by specific vehicle)
- Premium welds guarantee superior strength, endurance and style
- Multiple configurations available, including header back, cat back and axle backs
- Intended to maximize your vehicle’s ground clearance
- FlowTech Exhausts include all necessary hardware for easy installation
- Federal Emissions Exhaust Systems are not CARB-approved or legal for use in CA
- Your FlowTech Exhaust System (Federal Emissions) carries a 90-day limited warranty
Your stock exhaust system wasn’t designed to deliver all the ponies your ride is truly capable of. Don’t settle for less than the best—upgrade your power and performance with a FlowTech Exhaust System (Federal Emissions).
Efficiently engineered with a custom-fit for your specific vehicle and crafted from either aluminized or stainless steel (depending on your vehicle), FlowTech Exhaust feature a high-flow design to deliver optimized airflow. It also gives your exhaust an aggressive growl while accelerating and a mellow tone at idle.
FlowTech Federal Emission Exhaust Systems are available in multiple configurations including header back, cat back and axle backs—all made to leave you plenty of ground clearance. Not CARB-Approved for use in CA, each FlowTech Exhaust System includes hardware and instructions for easy installation and a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Exhaust Systems (Federal Emissions) Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shaun M (Northwood, ND) Reviewed for a 1980 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jul 21, 2016 8:38 PM