- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the sound and performance you've been looking for with a set of FlowTech Headers
- Custom mandrel-bent tubing guarantees the smoothest exhaust flow
- Available in several finishes and configurations—short, mid and long tubes
- Strong, lightweight cold-rolled mild steel construction
- Collector measures .375” thick and 2.5” wide for maximum strength
- Heavy-duty header flange pads deliver a strong, leak-free seal
- Emissions-friendly options are available for select vehicle applications
- FlowTech Headers include all mounting hardware for easy install
- Your FlowTech Headers are backed by a 90-day limited warranty
When it comes time to replace the rusted-out iron in your retro ride, make sure you’re getting the most efficient equipment available—a set of FlowTech Headers. Custom-crafted from mandrel-bent, cold-rolled mild steel tubing, Flow Tech Headers are engineered to give your specific vehicle the smoothest exhaust flow possible.
Each Flow Tech Header is specifically designed with .375” thick, 2.5” collectors for maximum strength and heavy-duty header flange pads for a strong, leak-free seal.
FlowTech Performance Headers are available in several finishes and configurations including short, mid and long tubes. Your FlowTech Header includes all necessary hardware for installation and comes backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Headers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon Francis C (SPRING BROOK TWP, PA) Reviewed for a 1980 Chevy Corvette — Oct 14, 2018 8:03 AM
Reviewed by Gary T (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) — Apr 15, 2016 7:23 PM
These fit nicely on my 350 SBC as I am building a RatRod out of a 1988 Chevy S10; however, I reversed them putting the driver side header on the passenger side and vice versa having the collector "facing" up. 4 star rating only because I have not ran with them yet or fired up the engine.