- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mean sound and clean style will be yours with FlowTech Purple Hornies Mufflers
- Core’s spiral louver design gives your exhaust that rich and powerful grumble
- Distinctive purple finish stands up extremely well to rust and corrosion
- Fully-welded steel construction prevents blowout and decreases backpressure
- Slip-fit design, packaged as a single muffler
- Universally-designed and available in multiple inlet/outlet sizes and configurations
- Professional installation is recommended for most FlowTech Mufflers
- Purple Hornies Mufflers are proudly made in the USA
- Your FlowTech Purple Hornies Mufflers are covered by a 90-day limited warranty
If your exhaust system has seen—and heard—better days, it might be time for a change. But why settle for a dime-a-dozen muffler that neither grabs your eye nor gives your tailpipes that controlled, powerful sound you’ve been craving. Stand out in more ways than one with a one-in-a-million FlowTech Purple Hornies Muffler.
Fully-welded FlowTech Purple Hornies boast stronger seams to prevent blowout and reduce backpressure levels, resulting in outstanding horsepower gains. The spiral louver design within their all-steel core is the source of that low, rich tone, and their distinct purple finish is more than able to withstand the usual wear and tear.
Each FlowTech Purple Horny is available in several different inlet/outlet sizes and configurations. Sold individually and recommended for professional installation, your FlowTech Purple Hornies are crafted right here in the USA and backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Purple Hornies Mufflers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Drake S (PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, WI) Reviewed for a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner — Sep 05, 2017 11:29 AM
Arrived quickly and in good order. Mounted easy on my flowtech ceramics. Have them on a mild 360 and they sound really nice not excessively loud, but they get some good attention.