- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exhaust sound and flow with a universal FlowTech Raptor Muffler
- 16-gauge ribbed case enhances durability and noise control, while decreasing backpressure
- Incorporates an inlet-to-outlet inner pass tube for unobstructed flow
- Available in several inlet/outlet sizes and configurations
- Recommended that Raptor mufflers be professionally installed
- Raptor Mufflers are made in the USA
- Your FlowTech Raptor Mufflers carry a 90-day limited warranty
It’s been so long since your exhaust system was up to speed, you’ve forgotten what it felt like to take pride in your tailpipes. Swap out those prehistoric acoustic-controllers for the superior sound and flow of FlowTech Raptor Mufflers.
Each FlowTech Raptor is outfitted with a single-piece, one-directional inner pass tube to streamline flow as exhaust passes from the inlet through to the outlet. A 16-gauge ribbed case means improved durability for your Flow Tech Raptor Muffler, while granting a low growl that’s sure to put any passersby on notice. It also slashes at performance-robbing backpressure for incredible gains in horsepower.
The FlowTech Raptor Muffler comes in a range of inlet/outlet sizes and arrangements and is recommended for a professional install. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, your FlowTech Raptor Mufflers are covered by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Raptor Mufflers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stanley S (PLYMOUTH, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Taurus — Jan 24, 2018 10:50 AM
Order this muffler according to the site info (Year of vehicle Size of engine ect.) and the muffler was about 3 inch short would of been nice if the web site had the dimensions of it.
Reviewed by Gavin M (FLANDREAU, SD) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 23, 2017 8:07 PM
Reviewed by shad s (tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Apr 15, 2017 5:48 AM