The current product is out of stock.
Click Performance Mufflers to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers revitalize your ride’s sound and performance
- Old-school glasspack construction delivers scorching sound and cuts down on flow-slowing backpressure
- Durable 16-gauge steel case means a long, high-performance life
- Muffler case has a diameter of 3.5”, while body measures 18” long with an overall length of 24”
- Inlet and outlet available in multiple sizes
- Recommended that Red Hot Mufflers be installed by a professional
- Made in the USA like all FlowTech products
- Your FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty
If your exhaust system’s as slow-flowing as a dammed river and that throaty purr’s been reduced to a whimper, it might be time to upgrade. With an anti-corrosion, bright crimson coating and engineered to streamline your airflow, FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are the ideal replacement for your lagging factory exhaust.
Flow Tech Red Hots feature a time-tested glasspack construction to ensure the straight-through passage of exhaust gas and all but eliminate restrictive backpressure. Measuring 24” long—with an 18” long body and a substantial case diameter of 3.5”—performance FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are formidably constructed from 16-gauge steel for a longer life.
Recommended for a professional installation, your Flow Tech Red Hots Muffler is American-made and covered by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 9:30 PM
I bought these mufflers to let my truck have a nice true dual exhaust system and a great sound and they turned out to be perfect.I would recommend them to anybody.They are a nice free flowing glass pack with a nice sound and they don't take up a lot of space they tuck up under my truck very nicely.
Reviewed by paul s (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 1958 Ford Fairlane — Oct 28, 2016 5:47 AM