- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers revitalize your ride’s sound and performance
- Old-school glasspack construction delivers scorching sound and cuts down on flow-slowing backpressure
- Durable 16-gauge steel case means a long, high-performance life
- Muffler case has a diameter of 3.5”, while body measures 18” long with an overall length of 24”
- Inlet and outlet available in multiple sizes
- Recommended that Red Hot Mufflers be installed by a professional
- Made in the USA like all FlowTech products
- Your FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty
If your exhaust system’s as slow-flowing as a dammed river and that throaty purr’s been reduced to a whimper, it might be time to upgrade. With an anti-corrosion, bright crimson coating and engineered to streamline your airflow, FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are the ideal replacement for your lagging factory exhaust.
Flow Tech Red Hots feature a time-tested glasspack construction to ensure the straight-through passage of exhaust gas and all but eliminate restrictive backpressure. Measuring 24” long—with an 18” long body and a substantial case diameter of 3.5”—performance FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are formidably constructed from 16-gauge steel for a longer life.
Recommended for a professional installation, your Flow Tech Red Hots Muffler is American-made and covered by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 9:30 PM
I bought these mufflers to let my truck have a nice true dual exhaust system and a great sound and they turned out to be perfect.I would recommend them to anybody.They are a nice free flowing glass pack with a nice sound and they don't take up a lot of space they tuck up under my truck very nicely.
Reviewed by paul s (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 1958 Ford Fairlane — Oct 28, 2016 5:47 AM
i ordered these and i received purple hornies ( which i think are more expensive) but basicly they are the same thing. I like the deep sound of them.