- Give your muscle car some muscle with Gibson CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers
- Delivers maximum performance and a deep, powerful rumble
- Perfect for both early– and late–model performance cars with dual exhaust
- Universal design fits almost any vehicle
- Chambered & louvered––no packing to blow out and no brittle baffles
- Reversible, louvered tuning ports make for maximum flow
- Fully–welded, solid–internal construction
- Available in 2", 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet/outlet sizes, with single or dual outputs
- Case measures 4"H x 9"W with your choice of 13"L or 18"L
- Choose between aluminized and T304 stainless steel
- Aluminized models are great for budget–minded modders
- T–304 stainless models can be polished to a show–stopping shine
- Available in 7 different inlet/outlet patterns
- Proudly made in the USA like all Gibson products
- Your Gibson CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ask any bodybuilder, and they'll tell you no matter how much you work out, there comes a plateau that you just can't seem to pass. Some deal with it by working harder, other with more nefarious methods. Well, the same is true for your muscle car. And, dealing with it in this case is perfectly legal and requires no doctor's prescription––Gibson CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers.
Like a steroidal shot of performance juice, Gibson CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers give your muscle machine the pump you're looking for. Reversed tuning ports make for maximum exhaust flow, while the pressurized chamber improves scavenging. And, along with the optimized performance, the chambered and louvered internals unleash a deep, throaty, ‘roid raging rumble.
Gibson gives you a wide selection of inlet and outlet sizes, plus your choice of single or dual outputs. They also offer aluminized steel for a wallet–friendly wallop or T304 stainless for those who want to flex their muscle and their style. What's more, Gibson crafts your CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers in the USA and backs ‘em with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson CFT Oval Superflow Mufflers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner — May 11, 2018 12:09 PM
I used a local muffler shop to install this, they did a good job though. My gas mileage has increased a good bit as well had an incremental increase in power and torque, it's hard, really, to gauge these without a dyno. It sounds great, everyone loves it. Most say it "sounds nothing like a 4Runner". My only complaint is the baffle within the muffler as this is a single entrance and exit muffler but the muffle itself has a dual chamber construction inside. Noise will be fixed with insulation.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
There are no customer reviews for this product