- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- USA-made Gibson Exhaust Systems are dyno-proven to unleash huge horsepower and torque gains
- Each system is custom-designed for your year, make and model vehicle
- Multiple style options to suit your performance needs:
- Gibson Swept Side Exhausts offer a quieter, throaty sound and are best for fuel economy improvements, single side exit
- Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts are roughly 5-8 decibels louder than stock with superior performance gains, dual single side exit
- Dual Extreme Exhausts offer the highest performance and sound gains at about 5-8 decibels louder than stock, dual rear side exit
- Gibson Split Rear Exhaust Systems offer a loud, throaty sound thanks to decreased backpressure, dual rear exit
- Super Truck Exhausts provide minimal backpressure, the largest power gains and a loud rumble of around 95 decibels to resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust, dual side exit
- Gibson Exhausts are street legal in all 50 states
- Bolt-on systems require no welding and are finished with corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel tips
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers and Gibson’s “Slip Fit” connections provide nearly zero backpressure
- Mandrel bent tubing removes any kinks for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stop settling for stock horsepower and torque. When you bolt-on a USA-made Gibson Exhaust System you’re in for a driving experience unlike any other. Packing jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains into each system, Gibson provides an experience that makes your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
With choices aplenty, it’s no wonder that Gibson is a leader in exhausts. They offer Swept Side Exhausts for a quieter, throaty sound, Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts that are an impressive 5-8 decibels louder than stock, Dual Extreme Exhausts that offer the highest performance and sound gains, Split Rear Exhausts Systems that are perfect for anyone who wants a loud, throaty sound, all the way to Super Truck Exhausts that resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust. For those that need a professional stamp of approval, the “Deegan Approved” exhaust is loud, proud, powerful and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan. Gibson has an exhaust for every driver and more importantly, every vehicle.
50-state legal and custom-designed for your year, make and model, your new Gibson Exhaust System comes zinc-plated with factory-style hangers for a simple, hassle-free setup and with the support of a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Plus, AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems so you can shop our complete selection with the utmost confidence.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1206 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas M (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Sep 21, 2018 9:00 PM
Reviewed by Andrew R (WAUSAU, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 21, 2018 2:29 PM
Was easy to instill. Hardest part was getting old exhaust out. Installed on a 2007 avalanche. I recommend buying new catalytic flange studs before you start. If you've ever worked on an older exhaust before you know they'll break even using heat & pb blaster. Exhaust was quieter than expected. I didn't want ungodly loud but plan on adding a cold air intake & chip to get more sound. If you want loud this isn't the exhaust for you. Quality is great. Well built and easy install.
Reviewed by Ralph M (NAUGATUCK, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 17, 2018 6:30 PM
Reviewed by Brandon K (HOLYROOD, KS) — Sep 17, 2018 5:29 AM
Reviewed by Patrick M (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Expedition — Sep 12, 2018 8:23 PM