- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- USA-made Gibson Exhaust Systems are dyno-proven to unleash huge horsepower and torque gains
- Each system is custom-designed for your year, make and model vehicle
- Multiple style options to suit your performance needs:
- Gibson Swept Side Exhausts offer a quieter, throaty sound and are best for fuel economy improvements, single side exit
- Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts are roughly 5-8 decibels louder than stock with superior performance gains, dual single side exit
- Dual Extreme Exhausts offer the highest performance and sound gains at about 5-8 decibels louder than stock, dual rear side exit
- Gibson Split Rear Exhaust Systems offer a loud, throaty sound thanks to decreased backpressure, dual rear exit
- Super Truck Exhausts provide minimal backpressure, the largest power gains and a loud rumble of around 95 decibels to resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust, dual side exit
- Gibson Exhausts are street legal in all 50 states
- Bolt-on systems require no welding and are finished with corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel tips
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers and Gibson’s “Slip Fit” connections provide nearly zero backpressure
- Mandrel bent tubing removes any kinks for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stop settling for stock horsepower and torque. When you bolt-on a USA-made Gibson Exhaust System you’re in for a driving experience unlike any other. Packing jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains into each system, Gibson provides an experience that makes your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
With choices aplenty, it’s no wonder that Gibson is a leader in exhausts. They offer Swept Side Exhausts for a quieter, throaty sound, Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts that are an impressive 5-8 decibels louder than stock, Dual Extreme Exhausts that offer the highest performance and sound gains, Split Rear Exhausts Systems that are perfect for anyone who wants a loud, throaty sound, all the way to Super Truck Exhausts that resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust. For those that need a professional stamp of approval, the “Deegan Approved” exhaust is loud, proud, powerful and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan. Gibson has an exhaust for every driver and more importantly, every vehicle.
50-state legal and custom-designed for your year, make and model, your new Gibson Exhaust System comes zinc-plated with factory-style hangers for a simple, hassle-free setup and with the support of a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Plus, AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems so you can shop our complete selection with the utmost confidence.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1216 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jimmy N (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Saturday at 11:48 AM
Installation was straight forward. The sound is mild and has a nice growl to it when causing and never obnoxious. I would definitely recommend the Gibson exhaust to anyone
Reviewed by Joseph A (NORFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 04, 2018 12:46 AM
Was a fairly straightforward install but the clamps that came with it suck. Even with an impact drill some wouldn't tighten completely and one just sheered apart. One downpipe came with a small crack at the bend and customer service said they could send a replacement but would charge me over $60 in shipping for a part I received broken. The headpipe did not seal properly so I had to rig something up to seal the leak. With all that being said, for the price it's not bad. Sounds decent. Good tone.
Reviewed by Kelly R (wasilla, AK) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2018 11:03 PM
Not as aggressive and throaty as advertised and I have the cold air intake as well. I think in order to get what the exhaust advertises full modifications are required.
Reviewed by Chase D (EASLEY, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Nov 05, 2018 12:07 PM
I have a 2006 double cab tundra with the 4.7. I purchase the quietest system of the 3 options in a single rear exit. I wanted something with a little sound but not super obvious that I have aftermarket exhaust. This system is perfect for that. A low growl that is noticeable in the cab but not obnoxious and can be overcome by the stereo. It does seem to have a little more power. Gas mileage is hard to tell.
Reviewed by Thomas V (NEOSHO, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Nov 02, 2018 5:12 PM
I am very pleased with the system that I bought from Auto Anything. This was the more aggressive system and I love the sound as it accelerates now. Kinda makes me feel like i did when I was 17 with my first truck and cherry bomb glass packs....