- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Gibson Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Push your car, truck or SUV's style to new heights with a sleek Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Innovative dual wall design fine-tunes your exhaust's rumble for a distinctive note
- The Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip is forged from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.25", 2.5", 3" or 4"
- Gibson backs your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Catch the eyes and ears of impressed onlookers when you rumble past with the Gibson Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip mounted on your tailpipe. Its brilliant mirror-polished finish is impossible to ignore, and the sophisticated dual wall technology delivers an imposing, distinct resonance.
Your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip doesn't just look and sound impressive, it's built to last. Gibson only uses top-shelf, aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel, which is the most durable metal available to withstand your exhaust's high temperatures. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes mounting your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip quick and easy. Is uses a built-in clamp that tightens down in minutes and stays firmly in place. No welding, cutting or fumbling with floppy clamps required.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.