- Push your car, truck or SUV's style to new heights with a sleek Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Innovative dual wall design fine-tunes your exhaust's rumble for a distinctive note
- The Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip is forged from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.25", 2.5", 3" or 4"
- Gibson backs your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Catch the eyes and ears of impressed onlookers when you rumble past with the Gibson Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip mounted on your tailpipe. Its brilliant mirror-polished finish is impossible to ignore, and the sophisticated dual wall technology delivers an imposing, distinct resonance.
Your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip doesn't just look and sound impressive, it's built to last. Gibson only uses top-shelf, aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel, which is the most durable metal available to withstand your exhaust's high temperatures. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes mounting your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip quick and easy. Is uses a built-in clamp that tightens down in minutes and stays firmly in place. No welding, cutting or fumbling with floppy clamps required.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Intercooled Dual Wall Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Armada — Mar 13, 2014 8:16 PM
This is the 2nd Gibson Intercooled Exhaust I've owned for my Nissan Armada. I upgraded my exhaust system to the Gibson Performance exhaust, so I needed a bigger tip. The quality and sound are both amazing. It's definitely a "must have" for any performance or stock system.
Reviewed by Garrett J (ST.CLOUD, MN) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-350 — Aug 20, 2013 11:22 PM
This tip works terrific and looks great! Only complaint is that on mine the inner wall was not quite center with the outter wall
Reviewed by Grant A (GRESHAM, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 05, 2013 8:01 PM
I bought this tip to replace my db exhaust tip that was only a slash cut tip that had no flare or pop near the tires. I put this tip on my truck and it looks nice and mean looking like a diesel exhaust tip does.
Reviewed by antonio e (LUDLOW, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jan 16, 2013 6:30 AM
I bought alot of tips in the past,these r the best I ever got.The tips dont get real hot,u can touch them,after u drove for awhile,u wont get burned if u have to work on ur vechile plus they look awesome too.I recommend these tips to anyone.My bother has the same truck and hes going to get them for his.
Reviewed by Isidoro P (RIO GRANDE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover — Jan 03, 2013 9:29 PM
The perfect tip for your 2010 and up Range Rover Sport.. its fits perfectly and goes very well with the truck. Its no cheap tip but its worth its value. Very well made and will last a long time. Install is very simple just slide over ur tip and tightened once aligned properly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product