- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles M (Garner, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2019 3:01 AM
I had this system on my 2015 Silverado and now on my 2018 Silverado which shows how much I love it! You cannot compare the sound to any other system and it is always starting conversations when getting gas. It is loud and there is some drone but I love it! I highly recommend this system.
Reviewed by JOSHUA T (NORTHAMPTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2019 5:37 AM
I have a 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 and this gibson exhaust gives it such a deep mean sound. When you're sitting at a traffic light you can just hear it hum and it get's looks all the time.
Reviewed by Cruz J (Hobbs, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Dec 10, 2018 8:15 PM
I bought this exhaust with second thoughts but i don't regret it, it is aggressive but not like others that have been hearing around the neighborhood the rumble is great and i liked the logo its what caught my eye, the install is very easy
Reviewed by Bradley R (WASILLA, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2018 8:43 PM
Reviewed by Joe W (Winona, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2018 8:45 PM
This exhaust is insane! The initial start up after install blew my mind. It has a deep rumble you can hear from down the block. The big 6" tip coming out the back is nuts but looks great. Took 15 minutes to install after factory exhaust is off. Hangers line up perfect and all supplied hardware is of good quality. Decent drone in the cab when in V4 mode but sounds really good when you step on it. Over all very satisfied with this product!! If you want to be heard, this exhaust is for you!