Ships Between 11/23 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley R (WASILLA, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2018 8:43 PM
Reviewed by Joe W (Winona, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2018 8:45 PM
This exhaust is insane! The initial start up after install blew my mind. It has a deep rumble you can hear from down the block. The big 6" tip coming out the back is nuts but looks great. Took 15 minutes to install after factory exhaust is off. Hangers line up perfect and all supplied hardware is of good quality. Decent drone in the cab when in V4 mode but sounds really good when you step on it. Over all very satisfied with this product!! If you want to be heard, this exhaust is for you!
Reviewed by Tytan R (PORT CLINTON, OH) — Jan 15, 2018 7:52 AM
If you want your truck to sound loud this exhaust is definitely what you want to get. It sounds so much louder than what other reviews say. Definitely recommend this system. They did forget to send the 3 inch clamp but other than that awesome!
Reviewed by David B (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2017 7:00 AM
The exhaust system is amazing. It exceeded my expectations. My 2015 F150 5.0 sounds like a beast now, it has definitely turned some heads, it's crazy deep and loud which I love the combination of the two. The installation was fairly easy but you definitely need two people to install (if you don't have a real shop and want to do it yourself) It looks great and sounds great. My first time buying a Gibson exhaust system and I love it!
Reviewed by Jamie C (KIRKLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 21, 2017 4:53 PM
The only quality complaint I had was that one end of the large diameter pipe was banged and bent and the exhaust tip was scratched. Channellock pliers fixed the pipe and some flat black Rustoleum took care of the tip. The hardest part was removing the old exhaust bolts but air tools made it happen. I used high temp RTV at all the joints to avoid any unnecessary squeaking. It is loud. Probably louder than I wanted in the cab but I can deal with it. It sounds absolutely great otherwise!