- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Gibson Rolled Exhaust Tip
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Transform your mild tailpipe with the wild style of the Rolled Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Wide-mouth exhaust tip with a clean, rolled lip
- The Rolled Exhaust Tip is wrought from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Rolled Exhaust Tip features Gibson's groundbreaking built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5"
- Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Pedestrians and drivers alike won't be able to stop salivating when they see you zoom past with your Rolled Exhaust Tip. Its rounded lip and brilliant, polished finish add a commanding edge to your car, truck or SUV's attitude and image.
Not only does your Rolled Exhaust Tip look tough, it's crafted from some of the sturdiest materials available to mankind. Gibson uses only premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to craft your burly tip. Why stainless steel? Because it doesn't chip, flake or rust like lower-grade chrome.
Some tips can't be installed except by professional welders. Gibson's Rolled Exhaust Tip, however, goes on quick and easy with an ingenious built-in clamp. Just tighten down the clamp with a wrench, and you're done. No welding, no cutting, no aggravation.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.