- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Transform your mild tailpipe with the wild style of the Rolled Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Wide-mouth exhaust tip with a clean, rolled lip
- The Rolled Exhaust Tip is wrought from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Rolled Exhaust Tip features Gibson's groundbreaking built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5"
- Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Pedestrians and drivers alike won't be able to stop salivating when they see you zoom past with your Rolled Exhaust Tip. Its rounded lip and brilliant, polished finish add a commanding edge to your car, truck or SUV's attitude and image.
Not only does your Rolled Exhaust Tip look tough, it's crafted from some of the sturdiest materials available to mankind. Gibson uses only premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to craft your burly tip. Why stainless steel? Because it doesn't chip, flake or rust like lower-grade chrome.
Some tips can't be installed except by professional welders. Gibson's Rolled Exhaust Tip, however, goes on quick and easy with an ingenious built-in clamp. Just tighten down the clamp with a wrench, and you're done. No welding, no cutting, no aggravation.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard D (PLAIN CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy Impala — Jun 19, 2018 4:52 AM
Reviewed by Zack C (NEW YORK MILLS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Jun 23, 2015 8:29 PM
Very good looking tip got it professionally installed with borla xrs muffler one complaint is it did not fit/slip-over my exhaust outlet.. Over all happy with purchase
Reviewed by Yvette G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti M35 — May 15, 2013 7:42 PM
This small detailed enhanced the overall look of the car more than I expected. The stock tips covers are cheap and very easy to replace. I had the new tips welded for 50 bucks to avoid the tips from coming lose and having to replace. Avoided the rattling as well. Great buy.