- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Trick out your tailpipe with the Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip
- Inspired by the classic look of hotrods, muscle cars and sport trucks
- Expertly crafted from T–304 stainless steel—won’t chip, flake or rust like chrome–dipped tips
- Polished to a dazzling shine and finished with Gibson’s legendary logo
- Equipped with a built–in mounting bracket—no welding or clamping needed
- Sold individually
- Your Gibson Angle Cut Exhaust Tips come with a Lifetime Warranty
Back in the day, auto manufacturers knew how to make their steel steeds turn heads on the highway—with a heaping helping of chrome. Nowadays, you're lucky to find more than a few slivers of gleaming metal on most rides. Fortunately, Gibson makes it easy to add some extra razzle–dazzle to your daily driver with their Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip.
Blending vintage looks with modern manufacturing processes, your Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip delivers classic style that'll last through the ages. Each Gibson Angle Cut Exhaust Tip is constructed from premium T–304 stainless steel that's polished to a dazzling shine and emblazoned with Gibson's iconic logo. Unlike traditional chrome–dipped tips, your stainless exhaust tip won't flake, chip or rust.
Forget about brushing up on your spot–welding skills—your Gibson Double Wall Exhaust Tip sports a clamp–on mounting system for an easy, secure at–home install. Plus, its inlet & outlet options makes this tip perfect for most single and dual–exhaust setups. Best of all, Gibson backs it up with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Beth L (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Yukon — Feb 22, 2017 7:23 PM
Reviewed by Nicholas G (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 11:17 PM
I got this tip for my 2013 F150 because it didn't come with an exhaust tip and the OEM one was too expensive and boring for my taste. This thip, because it's double walled, looks much nicer. I took a sawzall to my pipe cutting about 9.5" off to make sure the tip sat perfectly. I'd highly recommend this tip.
Reviewed by Dan B (Silvis, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Feb 09, 2016 8:24 AM
Reviewed by Bob F (Brighton, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford GT — Feb 26, 2015 8:24 AM