- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Rediscover the classic muscle car attitude with the Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Featuring that time-honored hotrod design of straight pipes with flush-cut edges
- The Round Exhaust Tip is built to last from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
In the time when muscle cars ruled the streets, before gas embargoes tamed the American engine, the style of the day was straight, shiny tailpipes. Gibson recaptures that traditional, time-honored hotrod look with the Round Exhaust Tip.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson covers your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.