- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
303 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel V (West Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 13, 2018 12:15 PM
Bought the black tip with 2.75 inlet and 4 inch outlet, had to cut about 4 inches off the existing tip to get it on far enough that it didn't stick out. I'm not a big gear head, but just went to auto zone and rented an exhaust pipe cutter and the whole process took about 15-20 minutes. Used some WD-40 and a little elbow grease to get the tip on the pipe but it ended up looking awesome and I've gotten many compliments!
Reviewed by doug r (ELLSWORTH, ME) Reviewed for a 2011 Suzuki SX4 — Apr 12, 2018 4:53 AM
my exhaust pipe is 2 1/4 inch , could not reduce when tightening to fit from a 2 1/2 diameter . only close fit I could order. no other choices .suggest a 3 bolt tip ..to be able to adjust to my pipe ...much better . so cannot use .
Reviewed by Todd B (CANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 10, 2018 5:19 AM
Very hard fit. The OEM tip is flared at the end by the time I realized just how much bigger I couldn't get the tip off. If I was to do it again I would file, sand and clean the OEM tail pipe first. I would also sand, deburr the inside of the Gibson tip. I had to wrap it in a large towel and use a soft rubber dead blow hammer to pound it into place. Took about an hour of beating and checking that I was not damaging the end. Once in place it moved freely and I could adjust the tip angle.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23