- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Gibson Turndown Exhaust Tip
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Spice up your vehicle's style with a sleek Turndown Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Dual mounting options—turn it down for a flush fit with your bumper or spin it 90 degrees for a tough turn-out look
- The Turndown Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Turndown Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 1.5", 2.25", 2.5", 3", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Rev up your ride's attitude with the bold style and clean-cut finish of the Turndown Exhaust Tip. With this tip, you get two distinct ways of mounting it. Turn it straight down for a flush fit with your rear bumper, or twist it 90 degrees for that mean turn-out look. Either way, its mirror finish is sure to turn heads.
If Gibson knows one thing, it's how to build a high-performance exhaust system that can withstand brutal conditions without loosing its brilliant finish. That's why they only use premium T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome, stainless won't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes it quick and easy to install your Turndown Exhaust Tip. It uses an innovative “Clampless" mounting system, so the hardware is built right into the tip. You don't need a TIG welder-just a couple of wrenches and a few minutes is all it takes.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.