- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Spice up your vehicle's style with a sleek Turndown Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Dual mounting options—turn it down for a flush fit with your bumper or spin it 90 degrees for a tough turn-out look
- The Turndown Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Turndown Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 1.5", 2.25", 2.5", 3", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Rev up your ride's attitude with the bold style and clean-cut finish of the Turndown Exhaust Tip. With this tip, you get two distinct ways of mounting it. Turn it straight down for a flush fit with your rear bumper, or twist it 90 degrees for that mean turn-out look. Either way, its mirror finish is sure to turn heads.
If Gibson knows one thing, it's how to build a high-performance exhaust system that can withstand brutal conditions without loosing its brilliant finish. That's why they only use premium T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome, stainless won't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes it quick and easy to install your Turndown Exhaust Tip. It uses an innovative “Clampless" mounting system, so the hardware is built right into the tip. You don't need a TIG welder-just a couple of wrenches and a few minutes is all it takes.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Turndown Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles A (ENGLEWOOD, FL) — Aug 28, 2018 6:19 AM
Needed a replacement exhaust tip for my Onan generator as I lost mine on rough sections of I 95. This tip fits better with the split flange and bolt rather than the screws they had in my old one that kept getting loose and finally fell off. The old tip never fit tight and was a leaker. This tip is much nicer with a better finish and fits tight. Putting it on was a litter harder. Had to clean the old pipe end, use a little lubricant, and force it on. But all this is what I needed.
Reviewed by BERNARD S (Stuart, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 05, 2018 6:00 AM
I purchased the Gibson 11/2" turn down exhaust pipe to replace the rusted chrome one that came on our motorhome generator. I had to trim the Onan exhaust pipe a little but after it fit like a glove and shines like jewelry The price was the same everywhere but with no tax and free shipping the order went to Auto Anything and it was delivered four days later. Good product/good price/good service