- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your corroded factory component with a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip
- Stainless steel construction resists damage from heat or corrosion
- Unique engineering guarantees no flaking, rusting or discoloration
- Available in different size configurations with a variety of finishes including polished (chrome look), black, and black chrome
- Torca Duraseal clamp included for quick, secure DIY installation
- Go Rhino Tips are sold individually
- Your Go Rhino Exhaust Tip is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your modified ride has some serious street cred, but that rusted-out exhaust tip is not doing you any favors. Ditch that corroded factory component and give your street machine the perfect finishing touch—a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip.
Constructed from heat-resistant stainless steel, Go Rhino Exhaust Tips are engineered using a unique chemical process that guarantees your tip won’t flake, rust or become discolored. Designed for quick, secure DIY installation, Go Rhino Tips feature an innovative Torca Duraseal clamping system that lets you hit the road in under an hour.
Go Rhino Tips are available in different configurations with your choice of a polished or black powder coat finish. Exhaust Tips are sold individually and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Exhaust Tips Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry S (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Mar 27, 2020 8:34 PM
Reviewed by charles h (rillton, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 12, 2020 6:26 AM
i have purchased 3 rhino tips as of recently and i like all of them, they make a good quality product at a fair price, but this one i perchased for my chevy tahoe and i had a real hard time trying to tighten the clamp down to the pipe. the tip itself was a perfect fit over the pipe but the clamp seemed like it was the wrong size as i had to ratchet it down almost to the point of snapping the bolt.