- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your corroded factory component with a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip
- Stainless steel construction resists damage from heat or corrosion
- Unique engineering guarantees no flaking, rusting or discoloration
- Available in different configurations with a polished or black powder coat finish
- Torca Duraseal clamp included for quick, secure DIY installation
- Go Rhino Tips are sold individually
- Your Go Rhino Exhaust Tip is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your modified ride has some serious street cred, but that rusted-out exhaust tip is not doing you any favors. Ditch that corroded factory component and give your street machine the perfect finishing touch—a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip.
Constructed from heat-resistant stainless steel, Go Rhino Exhaust Tips are engineered using a unique chemical process that guarantees your tip won’t flake, rust or become discolored. Designed for quick, secure DIY installation, Go Rhino Tips feature an innovative Torca Duraseal clamping system that lets you hit the road in under an hour.
Go Rhino Tips are available in different configurations with your choice of a polished or black powder coat finish. Exhaust Tips are sold individually and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Exhaust Tips Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David L (Sault Sainte Marie, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2019 5:50 AM
Fit perfect Looks good , great price and great customer service...only problem I had was condensation would sit in the bottom of the tip because the tip is rolled so I drilled a small hole on the bottom of the rolled tip. Can't tell hole is there drains good.
Reviewed by Donald W (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 27, 2019 4:00 AM
Great price & quality. Simple install, make sure you measure the outside diameter if your exhaust pipe. Slides riight on and clamp it down. Looks good, not cheesy like some othere tips. Great bargain for the price.