- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Stop cranking up the A/C and start blocking that blistering heat from your cockpit with Heatshield Products Cobra Cloth
- Perfect for stopping heat from creeping through your transmission tunnel, firewall, floorboards and hood
- Reflects away scorching heat and rated for continuous exposure of 1100 degrees and 2000 degrees intermittently
- Finished with a molecularly bonded aluminum particle coating that won’t peel apart or scratch like traditional laminate exhaust insulation blanket options
- Treated to resist foul weather and harsh chemicals
- Only .014” thick and comes in multiple sizes
- Installs easily with spray adhesive (sold separately)
- Made with pride in the USA
- 90-day warranty included
When your windows start steaming up, other than when you're parked on Lover's Lane, you know it's time to cool down your cockpit. However, cracking the windows or blasting the air conditioning is only treating the symptoms—not curing the cause. Drop the mercury inside your Mercury for good with Heatshield Products Cobra Cloth.
Like a boss oven mitt for the inside of your engine compartment, the Cobra Heat Shield Blanket is specially designed to reflect heat away from wherever you put it. Up on your hood, down on your floorboards, inside your tranny tunnel—Cobra Cloth is safe almost anywhere under the hood. Made with a cutting-edge coating of molecularly bonded aluminum particles, it's resistant to weather, isn't affect by chemicals and won't peel apart like old-school laminated insulation.
As resilient as it is rugged, Cobra Cloth can withstand continuous exposure to 1100 degrees and occasional blasts up to 2000 degrees. It's a cinch to install with spray adhesive (sold separately), sits just 0.14" thick and comes in multiple sizes. Plus, Heatshield Products covers your Cobra Cloth Floorboard Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Cobra Cloth is electrically conductive, and should not come into contact with live terminals.
- Always wear safety goggles, dust mask, gloves and long-sleeve shirts when working with Cobra Cloth.
- Radiant heat barrier requiring 1 inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact with hot surfaces
Heatshield Products Cobra Cloth Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ron W (Grove City, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Expedition — Nov 25, 2016 2:59 AM