- Retain turbo heat with the Heatshield Products HP Manifold Heat Shield
- Custom crafted for your year, make and model turbo diesel rig
- Wraps your exhaust manifold to keep the heat inside
- Increases boost, reduces lag, eliminates chatter and improves turbo efficiency
- Rated for 1800F continuous use and 2200F for intermittent
- Reduces radiant heat by up to 60 percent. Throw in a turbo heat shield and down pipe heat shield for up to an 80 percent reduction.
- Installs in minutes with anchor hooks and safety wire
- Your Heatshield Products HP Manifold Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
When it comes to ice cream, snowmen and wax figurines, heat is a real foe. But, for an exhaust manifold, high heat just can't be beat. So, give your exhaust manifold a high-heat treat with the Heatshield Products HP Manifold Heat Shield.
Custom crafted from high-temp materials, the manifold shield is rated for 1800F continuous and 2200F intermittent use. It simply wraps your exhaust manifold to keep the heat in and the performance pumping. And, installation is a breeze with the use of anchor hooks and safety wire.
Maintaining hotter exhaust gas and decreasing gas density, the manifold Heatshield increases boost, reduces lag, eliminates chatter and improves overall turbo efficiency. Couple that with wildly reduced under-hood temps and cooler intake temps to get one result—more performance! What's more, Heatshield Products backs your HP Manifold Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Turbo Heat Shield
- Caution, this material is electrically conductive. Insulate any terminals that might come in contact.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
There are no customer reviews for this product