- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Santa Clarita, CA) Reviewed for a 1982 Jeep CJ — Oct 01, 2018 5:57 PM
I purchased this product to to complete a 4.0l head conversion on my 1982 jeep cj7. The design of this header made the install incredibly easy with only a very minor modification to the ps pump bracket. The quality of this product and attention to detail for fitment is outstanding. I highly recommend this product. Just a side note: I had previously purchased a more expensive header (almost twice as much) not nearly as easy to install, greater modification and leaked at the head flange.
Reviewed by Ricardo R (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 6:02 AM
Headers fit perfectly on my 2017 Silverado 2500 HD even though your website stated they only fit up to a 2016. Great quality and appearance. Good price at AutoAnything compared to other stores
Reviewed by Richard W (Eagle River, AK) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — May 19, 2018 11:14 AM
Bought a 99 2500 GMC Sierra 6.0 with a cracked manifolds, the tick drove me crazy, but I wanted something better than stock, these fit everything perfect and zero exhaust leaks or check engine lights, Didn't have to touch anything in the exhaust, very happy with the fit and price
Reviewed by Harold H (Rapid City, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — May 12, 2018 5:33 AM
Were installed by a professional. His comment, very nice product and the installation went easy they fit perfect. Throttle response after installation was great. Nice deep tone. 14 Challenger sounds great.
Reviewed by Wayne B (INDIAN HEAD, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Blazer — May 02, 2018 8:37 PM