- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your exhaust flow with JBA Mid-Pipes
- Designed for a custom fit on your vehicle—whether you’re running JBA exhaust components or you’re riding stock
- Engineered to enhance your ride’s performance on the street and at the speedway
- Mandrel bent to reduce restrictions and boost power
- Constructed from large-diameter tubing to help cut backpressure
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Burly flanges help reduce the risk of exhaust leaks
- Built with O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a direct install
- Your JBA Mid-Pipes include a 1-Year Warranty
Your performance headers get the exhaust flowing fast. And your cat-back system belches out the fumes with fury. But the pipes in between are still choking the flow. Break through that power-robbing backpressure by bolting on JBA Mid Pipes.
Ruthlessly efficient, JBA Crossover Pipes help accelerate your exhaust out to the tailpipe for a boost in performance. Unlike stock pipes, they’re made from durable piping that’s mandrel bent—ensuring an even diameter all the way through for peak power and a fiery growl.
Custom designed to your vehicle’s specs, JBA Mid-Pipes boast a direct replacement fit. They come equipped with catalytic converters (select models only), O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a pain-free install. Better still, JBA H Pipes, JBA X Pipes and JBA Catless Mid Pipes come with a 1-Year Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JBA Mid-Pipes Customer Reviews
427 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (washington, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler 300 — Jan 22, 2019 1:02 PM
These pipes sound really great. They have an aggressive sound. The installation is quite simple. I do recommend O2 extension cables or you will have to pull the plugs super tight to snap back together. But if you are looking for a deeper sound without throwing codes this is the way to go.
Reviewed by john L (Lester, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Dec 12, 2018 5:37 AM
Reviewed by John S (COLDSPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Apr 19, 2018 9:09 AM
The driver side installed just fine but the passenger side was a mess. The tapered down piece at the back would not slip in to the cat back section. I had to smooth it down and it still didn't fit. I finally cut two slots in the mid pipe and managed to beat it in after a lot of time and work. The O2 sensor threads were a little further back than the stock pipe so the wires to the O2 sensors were a little tight after install. The sound is great and really opens up the car to breath a lot better.