- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Throw off the yoke of your stock exhaust and step up your power output with a Kooks Y Pipe Exhaust Pipe
- Custom engineered to work perfectly with your year, make and model
- Kooks Y Pipes strip away restrictions for faster-flowing exhaust, hotter horsepower and thrilling torque
- Constructed from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel
- 49-state street legal models come with Kooks High Flow Race Cats or outlets that connect to your stock catalytic converters
- Off-road models are designed to eliminate your cats for track-ready performance
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks Y Pipes include a Lifetime Warranty; Kooks High Flow Race Cats come with a 2-year warranty
Anyone who's ever crawled under their car and looked around knows that exhaust fumes do not travel a straight path. There are a ton of twists and turns before they reach your tailpipe-and every inch of restrictive stock piping along the way takes a bite out of your performance. You may not be able to run straight headers, but you can accelerate your exhaust flow with a Kooks Exhaust Y Pipe.
The trouble with factory crossovers comes down to construction. To speed up production and save money, car manufacturers crush bend your OEM plumbing, which creates power-robbing backpressure. But, Kooks is more concerned with how fast your car will go than the time it takes to produce their parts. That's why each Kooks Y Pipe is custom crafted by hand using techniques that deliver proven horsepower and torque gains-the process is slow, but the results will knock your socks clean off.
Whether you're souping up your daily driver or ramping up your racer, Kooks Y Pipes are available for the street and the strip. The 49-state street legal models come equipped with Kooks High Flow Race Cats, and the off-road versions have no cats. Both styles are built from T304 stainless and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty with a 2-year warranty on Cats.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kooks Exhaust Y-Pipes Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jon L (BEAVER DAM, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 12, 2015 8:24 PM
Absolutely love the Kooks Headers + Y-Pipe w/ High Flow Cats setup. Evened out my exhaust sound and eliminated the drone from my Flowmaster cat-back system. Went naked; No Wrap and No Ceramic Coating per manufacturer's recommendation. They said unless they were going in a racecar, a show car, or something small and compact, that they don't recommend ceramic coating them. Note: the Kooks Headers and Y-Pipe ONLY work with one another.