- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Kooks Race Series Performance Mufflers
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Turn your performance and exhaust note up to 11 with Kooks Race Series Performance Mufflers
- Flow-Thru design dramatically cuts restrictions for greater exhaust efficiency, hotter horsepower and a guttural growl
- Built to last from T304 stainless steel in a classic round body shape
- Polished to a dazzling shine
- Pick between multiple universal sizes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 49-state street legal
- Kooks Race Performance Mufflers include a Lifetime Warranty
You know what your ride's spec sheet says about how much horsepower it produces. But, everyone knows there are more ponies hidden under your hood than they advertise. Trouble is, though, that they're caged in by inefficient factory equipment—especially that glorified sardine can they call a muffler. Toss your tired, restrictive resonator in the trash and step up your driving game with Kooks Race Series Mufflers.
The trouble with traditional mufflers comes down to their guts. If you peek inside, they look like a maze with a winding path for exhaust to stumble down. But, Kooks Mufflers are different. They're engineered with a Flow Thru design—one simple chamber that gives your spent gasses a straight shot to the tailpipe. This simple approach rips away almost all restriction for unparalleled power gains and a booming bark.
As easy on the eyes as they are pleasing to the ear, Kooks Race Performance Mufflers boast a classic round body design that harkens back to the hot rod heyday. Plus, they're handcrafted in the USA from durable T304 stainless steel that's polished to a mirror shine. You can choose between multiple universal sizes, and each Kooks Race Muffler comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)