- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on an insane power upgrade with Kooks Street Headers
- Custom crafted by hand in the USA for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Kook Headers are legendary for delivering the largest horsepower gains than any other header maker
- Each Kooks Header is handmade using either 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Armed with a laser-cut 3/8” flange that hugs your engine block and won’t bend, warp or buckle
- Every port is hand ground to ensure a fast-flowing path
- Kooks Header Collectors sport a scavenging spike for enhanced efficiency
- Bolts, studs and gaskets come standard with most Kooks Headers
- O2 sensor extensions and race cats included on select models
- Kooks Headers usually must pair up with Kooks Pipes or Kooks Exhausts
- 49-state street legal except for a few off-road only headers
- Kooks covers your Street Headers with a Lifetime Warranty
Legend has it that there's a mystical chili that grows deep in the belly of the Amazon, and that anyone who dares take a bite goes completely insane. We can't say if the story is true, but we do know for sure that you'll go nuts for the gut-wrenching power of Kooks Street Headers.
Whether you're hopping up your Sunday driver or souping up your track star, Kooks Headers unleash an insane amount of performance. In fact, no other header company can top Kooks when it comes to cranking out the ponies. Of course with more than fifty years of experience under the hood, it's no wonder why they're still leading the pack.
Forget about computer-controlled robots in off-shore factories—Kooks Headers are built by hand right here in the USA Starting with premium 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless, their master craftsmen custom sculpt your headers for a perfect fit. They're equipped with 3/8" flanges that won't warp, hand-ground ports that tame turbulence and a scavenging spike to boost flow. While Kooks Performance Headers may not be street legal in California, they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kooks Street Headers Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Abelardo S (Waipahu, HI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Apr 07, 2019 8:57 PM
Nice look and sound. Installation was easier that what the instructions says. It tells you to Jack the motor up and install it from the top. Instead I went from the bottom and it was much easier and didnt have to remove much out of the way.
Reviewed by Jeremy N (Clayton, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Jul 03, 2018 10:24 AM
Kooks is definitely top of the lin and amazing quality.. everything comes in the box gaskets stage 8 locking header bolts and easy to follow instructions. I have had the headers on just over a week now and have been stopped 4 different times for them to say how great the car sounds ....its a 2016 Camaro ss with borla atak mufflers if anyone was wondering
Reviewed by calvin s (HARKER HEIGHTS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 1:16 AM
Quality headers above the rest! great fit the installation went smooth no issues. comes with all necessary hardware (headers bolts) stage 8. and gasket. about performance.. no doubt gains are notable going to dyno after retune. I recommend get Taylor sparkplug wires/cables 9 or 10 inch with 45 degree.
Reviewed by Brian M (Tierra Verde, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Challenger — May 25, 2017 1:56 AM