- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Protect the planet and pump up your performance with Kooks Ultra High-Performance Green Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- These performance cats use a Flow Thru internal design that tears down restrictions while neutralizing noxious fumes
- Their efficient engineering helps ramp up your horsepower and torque
- Constructed from sturdy stainless steel
- Available in multiple universal sizes to work with most exhaust systems
- Federal EPA-Compliant - not for use in California or any state adopting California emissions standards
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Kooks Universal Catalytic Converters are supported by a 2-year EPA warranty
You don’t have to be a card-carrying tree-hugger to appreciate clean, fresh air. Unfortunately, the stock smog equipment on your ride doesn’t strike the right balance between protecting the environment and satisfying your need for speed. Now, you can go green and still enjoy white-knuckle power with a Kooks Ultra High-Performance Green Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) - not for use in California or any state adopting California emissions standards.
While Kooks cats may look like any other catalytic converter on the outside, the real difference is hidden in their bellies. They’re not clogged with restrictive chambers, but sport a Flow Thru design, which gives the exhaust a clear path to your tailpipe. So, noxious gasses are neutralized, and your gas pedal remains as lethal as ever.
Wrought from stainless steel right here in the USA, Kooks Catalytic Converters are as durable as they are efficient. You can choose between multiple universal sizes to fit the most common exhaust pipe sizes, and they’re 49-state street-legal. Best of all, Kooks covers your cat with a 2-year EPA warranty.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kooks Universal Ultra High-Performance Green Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kyle B (LITTLE ELM, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Oct 24, 2018 10:12 AM
I used to live in a state that was easy to get around emissions, and a younger, dumber version of me decided to decat my truck when I installed long tube headers. Well after moving to a much stricter state, I had to get cats put on. These fit in the very tight space I had for new ones, passed emissions no problem. Truck is a little quieter, but still sounds the same, with no noticeable loss in power. You get what you pay for, and these are doing a great job.