- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and exhaust tip exit configuration
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Incorporates the use of mandrel bent tubing for restriction free transitions unlike those present in restrictive stock exhausts
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in Oceanside, CA
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Million-Mile Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your vehicle’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Gas Engine Exhaust Systems to their Pro Series Diesel Particulate Filter Back Exhausts — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you want.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1446 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis H (Marshall, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Ranger — Wednesday at 8:52 PM
This is a well built system that sounds good on the 2019 Ranger. Observations: Installation pictures were on one sheet and very small (found them on-line and printed blown up copies) and initial instructions were oddly written. Only installation issue was trying to get the front pipe to slip onto the extension from the cat converter. I had to cut additional and deeper slits in order for it to go on and spent half my time with that one issue. It needs a better flare on that end of the pipe.
Reviewed by Keltan L (Ford City, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 9:04 PM
Installed the exhaust in my garage today and I like it! ...sounds pretty good, just wish it was a little louder, lol. Has a deep tone and sounds great when You hammer down.
Reviewed by Jay C (HUNLOCK CREEK, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H3 — Tuesday at 3:54 PM
I was shopping for a new exhaust system for my H3 and finally decided on the Magnaflow (thanks to a 20% off coupon on AutoAnything). Everything matched right up for an extremely easy bolt on installation. The welds on the muffler and tips are impressive and the overall look on the Hummer is awesome.
Reviewed by Scott D (BELLEVUE, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2019 4:48 AM
I have had a lot of other exhaust systems over the years, this one is by far the best quality. Fit and finish is top notch. The sound is deep and powerful but not overly loud or obnoxious. Perfect for a daily driver or something that you plan on driving down the highway on a road trip, but also sounds great idling or when you hit the gas. The tail pipe and tip are tasteful and not over kill. Also gets rid of the ugly resonator that Dodge decided to hang right behind the rear axle.
Reviewed by Aaron S (EVANSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler 200 — Apr 01, 2019 8:51 PM
This is the exhaust system my car should've had from the factory. It's like the 3.6L V6 engine has broken through a barrier and has unleashed its true raw power. When I'm not accelerating hard it's getting 2 or 3 better mpg's. The system is quiet when at cruising speeds but louder when I I want it to be in fast accelerating. Overall it's the best modification I've made to my car. Better mpg, more torque and horsepower, and engine breathability. For the price it's definitely worth the money.