- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and exhaust tip exit configuration
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Incorporates the use of mandrel bent tubing for restriction free transitions unlike those present in restrictive stock exhausts
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in Oceanside, CA
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Million-Mile Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your vehicle’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Gas Engine Exhaust Systems to their Pro Series Diesel Particulate Filter Back Exhausts — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you want.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1457 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by R (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2019 10:26 PM
I'm in my late 40's & I just wanted something with a bit more attitude. I was concerned about too much noise/drone (which is very subjective). AA price was by far the cheapest. Lube the hangers for easier removal/install. Tone is great for me in every area until highway speeds. Too much drone for me. Plan on sound deadening cabin next. May have been better to go with Carven. No fuel change or HP increase noticed. I don't know about towing.
Reviewed by Thomas J (CHARLESTOWN, IN) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan XD — Jun 12, 2019 6:04 AM
Coming from a 5" straight piped Cummins I obviously did not expect the same sound from a catback system but this system has far surpassed my expectations. It's not loud by any means but very deep and throaty and a great complement to the truck. Interior sound is perfect and isn't so loud that you cannot have a normal conversation with passengers. Install was a breeze and I could not beat the pricing offered by autoanything. Don't hesitate to buy this system.
Reviewed by Todd G (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru WRX — Jun 05, 2019 8:10 AM
Hello all, I recently installed the Magnaflow Exhaust System on my 08 STI after the custom exhaust gave up the ghost. It fit the car perfectly. The install was a slight pain because I was working by myself and the muffler pipe was didn't fit over the middle pipe. It was nothing a pair of pliers couldn't fix. Also, make sure the clamps are torqued correctly or you will get water coming out of the system from gas leaks. Overall, good quality, good price and a pretty good sound.
Reviewed by Matthew L (PLYMOUTH, VT) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — Jun 04, 2019 2:24 PM