- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and power
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in sunny Oceanside, CA
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Million-Mile Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your ride’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Exhaust to their Pro Series Particulate Filter Back Exhaust — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you desire.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/13/18.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1425 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James V (North Wales, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Suburban — Monday at 7:19 AM
Beefy, burly and badazz! Love this Cat-Back Exhaust from Magnaflow! Excellent sound, performance and breathability.
Reviewed by Andrew H (LA SALLE, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2018 12:36 PM
Hardest part was getting the factory exhaust off my '06. Has a good sound, definitely not too loud- nice and low and the best part of this exhaust is getting on the gas a little bit. Helped with performance and maybe a tiny bit of mpg. No drone at all. A bit overpriced I would say, but hoping it lasts a long time.
Reviewed by Shawn s (MARICOPA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 2 — Jun 19, 2018 7:25 PM
quality is always the best.not obnoxious like the glasspack that was on it when I got the car.
Reviewed by Chad G (CLEAR SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Jun 09, 2018 8:31 AM
Hardest part was getting the old exhaust off. Everything fit and went together easily. Sounds great, much better than stock! Would definitely purchase Magnaflow again.