- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and power
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in sunny Oceanside, CA
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Million-Mile Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your ride’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Exhaust to their Pro Series Particulate Filter Back Exhaust — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you desire.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/13/18.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1423 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn s (MARICOPA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 2 — Tuesday at 7:25 PM
quality is always the best.not obnoxious like the glasspack that was on it when I got the car.
Reviewed by Chad G (CLEAR SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Jun 09, 2018 8:31 AM
Hardest part was getting the old exhaust off. Everything fit and went together easily. Sounds great, much better than stock! Would definitely purchase Magnaflow again.
Reviewed by Dan S (Schiller Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — May 31, 2018 3:54 AM
Sound is great! Little drone in V4 mode but overall a great system. The cold starts have a nice loud rumble but not so much you'll piss every neighbor off
Reviewed by Brett F (San Juan, PR) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — May 30, 2018 4:48 AM
Love how it sounds on startup. Buddy of mine who has a 911 turbo was getting in when I remote started the car... he froze and looked at me and said "what's under the hood of this beast"! Sound has improved and become deeper over th last week. Very Happy and price was much better than amazon.