- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with sharp finish edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 2.5"-4" inlet/ 3.75"-5" outlet/ 7"-12" total length
- Your MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Angled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. The exit edges finish sharp for a look that cuts through the traffic.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Angle Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (WASHINGTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2013 4:43 PM
Tip looks good, however after going on a 200 mile trip, chrome discolored a little. I think I'd rather gone with a longer tip as well so you see less of the transition from 4-5".
Reviewed by James R (MC Daniels, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 04, 2009 5:57 PM
Reviewed by John T (Auburn, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2009 2:18 PM