- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with smooth rolled edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 2.5"-4" inlet/ 3.75"-5" outlet/ 7"-12" total length
- Your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. It's finished with smooth rolled edges for endless mirror-like shine.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats corrosion. Each tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Angle Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shannon L (IOWA, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 24, 2019 7:47 AM
Reviewed by Donald W (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2019 3:03 PM
Reviewed by Dale E (BEMIDJI, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 15, 2019 1:58 PM
After only two months, it has numerous rust spots from the road salt and chemicals used on the roads up here in Minnesota, contacted MBRP, and was told to buff them out with stainless steel polish, quality stainless doesn't rust in two months.
Reviewed by David K (SHREVEPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 08, 2018 12:54 PM
These MBRP stainless steel tips are very good quality. Very sharp looking on my 2013 Ford F-150. They add a nice touch to the overall appearance of my truck. Sound is amazing with dual outlet Flowmaster Super 44 muffles. Very easy clamp on installation.