- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip gives you the option to sport a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame, or a tough looing black powder coat.
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with folded finish edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- Your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe. Or go with the stylish black powder coated finish, either way, MBRP has you covered.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. Plus, it boasts the strength of dual wall construction for an unmatched exit look.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel heritage, now providing performance exhaust parts for all types of vehicles. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Dual Wall Angle Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Milton W (GARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jan 19, 2018 5:18 AM
Reviewed by David S (Oswego, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2017 10:07 AM
Reviewed by BRETT B (PROCTOR, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Nov 08, 2016 7:48 AM