- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for maximum longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Utilizes the sharp looks of the classic straight cut end design with folded exit edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 2.5"-4" inlet/ 3.75"-5" outlet/ 7"-12" total length
- Your MBRP Dual-Wall Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Dual-Wall Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip employs a dual-wall design that's crafted for toughness and unmatched exit looks. Plus, the sharp look of its classic straight-cut end upgrades the look of otherwise bare exit pipes.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Dual-Wall Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Dual Wall Straight Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel L (Elizabeth City, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 30, 2015 9:01 PM
Reviewed by John L (DENHAM SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 07, 2013 6:58 AM
Reviewed by William H (Madison, MS) — Apr 07, 2009 5:17 AM
Reviewed by george k (Burton, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 13, 2008 6:02 AM
I am extremely pleased and impressed with this tip. It is much better looking than the Borla 5" tip that came with my Borla diesel system. I give it SIX stars. Thank you.