- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/16 - 11/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Test your rig’s true power and sound with the MBRP Muffler Delete Pipe
- Choose from an array of diameters and lengths for a perfect fit
- The easy way to compare performance with and without mufflers
- Crafted from your choice of aluminized, T409 or T304 stainless steel
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminum and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Designed by egghead engineers and accepted by timid drivers, the muffler is the only thing standing between you and maximum performance. So, cast off that wet blanket and unleash some extreme diesel power & sound with the MBRP Muffler Delete Pipe.
Bolt the muffler delete pipe to your OEM exhaust for a massive power boost. Or better yet, mate it to a performance downpipe, catalytic converter delete and exhaust system to light a fire under the Promethean prop-turner that's powering your rig.
MBRP offers a range of diameters and lengths so you can delete any muffler on any rig. MBRP delete pipes are crafted from aluminized, T304 or T409 stainless steel—the aluminized model is backed by a 3-year warranty, the stainless pipes for a Lifetime.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Muffler Delete Pipes Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by cody w (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2014 9:02 AM