- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Get up and go – green – with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Custom-designed for a direct-fit replacement on your vehicle
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on installation process for most vehicles – some welding may be required for select autos
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Federal EPA-Compliant - not for use in California or any state adopting California emissions standards
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unfortunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power levels and miserable mileage. Lucky for you, the answer to your prayers has arrived.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) are custom-engineered to directly replace your factory gear and restore your ride’s emissions and drivability. These upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs them with a 5-year/50,000 mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William A (Delafield, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Mar 11, 2019 8:18 PM
Replaced both cracked manifolds on my 08 Titan. So far these pacesetters have worked out good. No more annoying ticking engine. My only complaint was the pre tapped stud mounting holes were not threaded well required me to re tap the threads to get the studs to screw in. I would recommend going with a bolt and nut over the included studs to ensure a tight fit to the b-pipe. Replacing the manifolds was not a fun job and I hope these things hold up.
Reviewed by christine k (Opelika, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Feb 20, 2019 6:22 AM
This came sooner than we expected, the packaging was in great shape, the product was in great condition. Easy to install and the price was far less than other sites I looked at.
Reviewed by Daniel R (Morris, IL) — Feb 20, 2019 6:07 AM
We have had the Catalytic Converters installed for a week now and seems to be doing just what it is supposed to do. I am happy with the product and the service for PaceSetter. They were price reasonably and was able to get it in a short amount of time and friendly and helpful when I called. I would recommend them to others.
Reviewed by Marcus C (LONGVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Jan 04, 2019 6:09 AM