- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Get up and go – green – with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal)
- Custom-designed for a direct-fit replacement on your vehicle
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on installation process for most vehicles – some welding may be required for select autos
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Legal for street use in 49 states – but not in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unfortunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power levels and miserable mileage. Lucky for you, the answer to your prayers has arrived.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) are custom-engineered to directly replace your factory gear and restore your ride’s emissions and drivability. These upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they’re 49-state street-legal, so you can run them anywhere outside the Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs them with a 5-year/50,000 mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — May 03, 2018 5:48 PM
Needed both exhaust manifolds replaced, so we went with the PaceSetter brand. I don't recall the description mentioning it includes the exhaust gaskets but, the gaskets were included in the box. It took two weeks to ship from the day we put in the order, so make sure to check the availability if you need them quickly.
Reviewed by Jetta C (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant — Jan 12, 2018 8:53 PM
I am very pleased with my product and my sells guys Roy was so excellent and helpful would recommend him and the app to anyone
Reviewed by Luis L (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Nov 17, 2017 3:32 PM
I tell you what, I only have 95k miles on my 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2.0L The Check Engine light drove me bananas for 2 years, I changed the exhaust manifold, the O2 sensors like 3 times to all sorts of quality ones. Nothing worked! But then, I found this Catalytic and I said, Why not just give it a shot? I bought it, I got it in. Check Engine light is gone! Drove already 1000 miles on it, now at 96k on the car, no light and the car feels like new again! Thank you for saving my car!
Reviewed by Shannon B (RED LEVEL, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Oct 10, 2017 11:05 AM
Overall well pleased,can't beat the price.slightly louder than factory but sounds good.Will b replacing passenger side when needed with same product.
Reviewed by Tim H (KANARRAVILLE, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Sep 13, 2017 8:09 AM
It was easy to install and noticeable improvement in power and fuel economy