- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers ditch inefficient stock exhaust manifolds with specialized pipes for top performance
- Custom-made for your specific truck or SUV packing a V6 or V8 engine in an easy-to-install shorty configuration
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication, select vehicle above for details)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Shorty Headers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Long on power, easy installation-that's the formula behind PaceSetter Shorty Headers. With these custom-engineered pipes at your truck or SUV's side, top-end horsepower and smooth sound are all in stride.
Stock exhaust manifolds are inherently inefficient. That's why PaceSetter Shorty Headers are specifically engineered to deliver free-flowing power, boost engine style and keep under-hood temperatures out of the red zone. And, they preserve all smog mounting spots to help pass your next inspection (depends on vehicle).
PaceSetter Shorty Headers always stand taller than the competition. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges for a leak-free fit. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Shorty Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Shorty Headers mount into place using the included gaskets and the factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Shorty Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Shorty Headers Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Norman E W (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Suburban — Jul 19, 2019 2:18 PM
Reviewed by Michael P (Glenwood Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 28, 2018 10:08 AM
Part installs easily, good fit and bolts up with minimal mods and effort. The corrosion spray burns off in about 20 mins and smells bad. In order to have a coating work, you must burn off the shipping coating by running them and taking back off or baking in an oven. PS should offer a powder coat option other than the ceramkote (whatever they call it). Even high temp paint would be better than the anti-corr coating. But after that burned off they work great, more hps and quiet sound.
Reviewed by Joshua W (BROOKVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 04, 2018 11:12 AM
These pacesetter shorties look good. Havent got to install do to some back problems. Only bad i have to say is the box had about 1 1/2" or 2" hole, but dudnt affect the headers, and took abit of time to get them. Guessing they had to be built, but overall they look good and cant wait to install them. Thanks!
Reviewed by Pamela W (Copperas Cove, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Nov 28, 2017 7:33 AM
got these to replace my stock headers during engine replacement when I found one of the OEM's was cracked. they make the sound of the engine sound complete with the muffler I had installed a few years ago. have only driven a few times but really like the power in the engine as well.