- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Switch between running straight and running muffled in a second with Pypes Electric Exhaust Cutouts
- Just flip the switch to open up the dumps or seal them off
- When open, they create a direct exhaust exit for explosive sound and up to 15 extra horsepower
- Comes in your choice of single or dual setups
- Universally designed to fit any exhaust with 12” of straight pipe and clearance for the electric motor
- Wiring, in-cab switch and hardware included
- Pypes Electric Exhaust Cutouts include a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing beats the sound and power of running straight headers, but good luck getting home without picking up a noise pollution ticket. Now, you can switch from straight to muffled with the flip of a switch thanks to Pypes Electric Exhaust Cutouts. You have the power to open the dumps or seal them off right from the driver’s seat.
When you’re running straight with Pypes Exhaust Cutouts, your gas pedal becomes a hair trigger. By bypassing your mufflers, it gives your exhaust a direct route out of your system without a lick of restriction. Not only does this deliver up to 15 extra horsepower, it cranks your motor’s ferocious voice up to 11. And when the race is won, just close the dumps to drive back without deafening your neighbors.
Everything you need to mount your Pypes Electric Cutouts is included: wiring, switch and all the hardware. They’re universal to fit any exhaust with a 12” section of straight pipe plus room for the motor. You can choose between dual and single setups. And, your Pypes Electric Exhaust Cutout comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 49 state legal only; not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California or New York
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to hexavalent chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pypes Electric Exhaust Cutouts Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (BLOOMINGDALE, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Dec 02, 2015 7:10 AM