- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pypes Headers upgrade your engine’s performance and style
- Custom-designed and built for your year, make and model
- Long tube and shorty options available (depending on your vehicle)
- Made with 1-5/8” tubing to ensure peak exhaust flow
- T-304 stainless steel construction provides lasting durability
- Polished to a brilliant finish for plenty of eye-candy
- New gaskets included for a leak-free fit
- Pypes recommends you have your Headers professionally installed
- Your Pypes Headers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Wish your gas pedal gave you more of a rush? Before you start shopping for exotic sports cars, upgrade your exhaust system with Pypes Headers. By stripping away the restrictions and weight of clunky exhaust manifolds, Pypes Headers deliver a jolt of performance you’ll feel every time you press your foot down.
Fully-customized for your ride, Pypes Headers bolt directly into place. They’re constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel 1-5/8” tubing, so there’s plenty of room for exhaust to flow and polished to a brilliant shine to add a dazzling flash to your engine block.
Depending on your vehicle, you can go with Pypes long tube headers or Pypes shorty headers – and both styles come complete with new gaskets to ensure a leak-free fit. Pypes backs all their Headers with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to hexavalent chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pypes Headers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John A (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica — Jul 16, 2017 1:47 AM
I had the local speed shop install these along with a steeda cold air intake and a dyno tune. With the existing magna flow street cat back system I already had in the car this set up put down 425hp and 383 tq to the rear wheels. The sound is amazing and the car is a beast now compared to stock with just a cat back exhaust. The shop said they were a little harder to install compared to the big name brand for twice the money, and the power Gaines were the same compared to other owners cars.