- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Soup-up your smog systems with Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal)
- These mini catalytic converters weight 2.5 lbs and measure 11” long, taking up only 7” when installed
- Available in both metallic and ceramic substrates
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Fully-welded case ensures a rattle-free fit
- Highflo Catalytic Converters are available in multiple configurations
- Your Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
If you’re more interested in hugging corners than hugging trees, then it’s time to make some changes to your emissions setup. Strip it down to the bare minimum with Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant). These petite powerhouses weigh just 2.5 lbs and measure only 11”, making them the perfect upgrade for modified rides outside of California.
While made for performance, Pypes Highflo Converters are no slouch at converting noxious fumes. You can choose between either metallic or ceramic substrates – both clean up the gas without slowing your roll. Plus, the case itself is constructed from stainless steel to resist corrosion for years of dependable duty – even under harsh driving conditions.
Pypes Performance Converters do a lot, but there’s one thing they don’t do – rattle. That’s because every Pypes High-Flow Catalytic Converter boasts a fully-welded case, so there’s nothing to shake, shimmy or slam around. Legal in Federal EPA-Compliant states only, Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters are supported by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Installation may require modification to your exhaust system such as welding or cutting.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Pypes Highflo Universal Catalytic Converters are not legal for use in states that enforce CARB EPA-Compliant standards. They are only to be used in states following Federal EPA-Compliant guidelines.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to hexavalent chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pypes Highflo Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon F (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Apr 26, 2016 4:16 PM
Reviewed by Payton M (Mount Holly, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2015 2:15 AM